Home / CRIME AND PUNISHMENT / Boyfriend dies in lover’s room due to overdose of sex-enhancing drugs

Boyfriend dies in lover’s room due to overdose of sex-enhancing drugs

A young man who sought to impress his girlfriend with prolonged sexual intercourse has died as a result of taking too much aphrodisiac which led to a heart attack.

According to the narration given to popular relationship enthusiast Abena Magis Manokekame, the accident happened to a cousin of the narrator who pleaded anonymity.

The young man, it was revealed, took the aphrodisiac after  his girlfriend  had agreed to spend the night with him in her room. Before going to the lady, he took an inordinate amount of the aphrodisiac so that he could perform well.

Upon his arrival, the young lady went to bathe before they could start  the act. But she returned to find her boyfriend lying lifeless. Terrified, she called for help.

Police later came and arrested the lady and charged her with murder. She denied the charges but was processed for court.

All evidence pointed to her until the autopsy report showed that the young man had taken an overdose of an aphrodisiac and died of a heart attack as a result.

She was freed as a result of the vindication of the postmortem which established the actual cause of death.


About admin

Check Also

Chairman Wontumi Finally Appears At Manhyia Palace

  By:brightwebtv.com/Nana asare barimah   Bernard Antwi Boasiako, the Ashanti Regional Chairman of the New …